Salvation

The storm is getting louder and louder my eardrums are burning in the noise I quickly open my window the storm is growing rapidly everybody is boarding the ship. I quickly grab my bag and run out of the house.“Attention we are leaving in 20 minutes says a voice on the microphone”. I sprint i'm so scared. the doors are massive i here cars screeching in the background I hear the microphone again “keep calm everybody”. Finaly i'm inside the ship it looks really cool then i hear the doors shutting “10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 liftoff”says the voice again. The engines roar like crazy this is going to be a bumpy ride i say to myself i can here lightning and there are cracks of thunder in the background. Then there is another voice on the microphone it sounds like a robot it says “we are out of Earth's gravity belt we are safe”. Where are we going now i say to myself.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!