Baby Plumpa Explores

Plumpa has just learned to walk. She was curious and wanted to explore her backyard.
One day her mum forgot to lock the door. Plumpa creeped outside. She was surprised to see lots of tiny moving things on the ground and some were trying to crawl on her.
Aaaah that was scary!
Plumpa ran back inside but she still wanted to explore more so brave Plumpa walked out again.
She heard buzzing and fluttering and saw birds flying in the sky. She smelled flowers some were sweet and some had no smell and some made her go Aaachoo!
Wow!! This is amazing! I must tell mum she thought and Plumpa ran inside to tell her mum all about her first big adventure in the backyard.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!