Back To When Stationary Came Alive

On a night where the moon was full and stars gazed upon us, there was a sleepy pencil sitting in his pencil-case of wonders. This pencil’s name was Max. Max wasn’t the type of pencil that would work hard and achieve, he would always just sleep in his pencil-case of wonders. Max looked pretty average too, he had a yellow body with thin black arms and legs, alongside his old, rusty black sneakers that he always wears.
Max has been a qualified pencil for 26 years now, he has been very proud of himself, but it’s time for the “election of qualification”. The “election of qualification” includes other stationery trying to get the place that Max is in now, it’s kind of like a state election, who’s going to get that place? The candidates were Samantha the ruler, Ben the pen and Susan the rubber.
It was an easy decision between Samantha and Susan, obviously Susan was going as she has committed lots of crimes like; scaring the ink out of Ben the pen and chipping the wood of Samantha the ruler (which also means to really annoy her.) Now it was down to Samantha the ruler and Ben the pen, the pencil-case was roaring with excitement, everything was happening at once. Finally, the votes were in, “SAMANTHA THE RULER HAS WON THE ELECTION!” Screamed the judge, the crowd went wild. Samantha screamed with excitement “I AM NOW A QUALIFIED RULER!” Max was sad that he had lost his place, but he was happy to hand over a very privileged place in the pencil-case.
Max finally met Samantha and Max immediately fell in love with Samantha, Samantha then fell in love with Max. they were talking for about a couple of hours, they then exchanged numbers and started talking every single night. They eventually caught up and went on many dates. Max finally started to take care of himself and managed to get himself a girlfriend. They both lived happy lives together, they lived happily ever after!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!