Dan The Dog

Dan the Dog
One sunny day, a dog named Dan lived in America, with awesome owners. The owners have a schedule to know what time is his bedtime and when to have lunch. Whenever Dan barks, it means he wants a pat on the back and he always gets what he wants.

He loves to play with his chew toy and he always does what his owners say, that’s why he always gets a reward. On the 21st of February 2013, the owners got a baby, and the owners spent more time with the baby, but not the dog. Dan was really upset so he left the house and his owners. Three days later the owners were looking all over the city until they found Dan.

One hour later they found Dan and the owners said to him”never leave us again”. Then Dan barked softly. When they got home the owners gave Dan a new kennel with red and blue stripes, Dan barked happily , and the baby smiled, they lived happily ever after. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!