Ted The Greedy Penguin

TED THE GREEDY PENGUIN

It was a fresh Sunday morning and all the penguins were out fishing for their breakfast except for ted he would lay on a side of an iceberg looking down at the freezing water.Ted doesn't really try or do much except watch all the other penguins do the work for him.After all the penguins would fish they would lay there fish down on the cold ice and share it equally so everyone got the same portion.

On one quiet evening after all the penguins hard work they would all take a nap.Because Ted was very hungry he saw the pile of fish the other penguins collected and decided to take some one by one.He would look to make sure the other penguins were still sleeping and after Ted took the pile of fish,he lay there looking very bloated and as full as a pig.

After the penguins woke up from their nap they were starving so they waddled over and looked for their fish.They stood there in complete disgust and shock as they saw big,fat,lazy Ted lieing on the still ice snoring away,with the last fish going up and down and Ted breathed.The penguins were very disgusted by Teds behaviour!

So while Ted was snoozing away they decided to call Tibbles the unicorn for some trusty advice.Tibbles the colourful,bright unicorn flew all the way from uni(corn)versity to give Ted a speech about being selfish and greedy.Tibbles was a very caring,bubbly and nice unicorn except hearing what Ted did to the other penguins made Tibbles very irrated.So Tibbles marched up to Ted in disgust and woke him up from his nap.Ted looked very shocked when he saw Tibbles standing there glaring into Teds eyes so Ted asked
‘What are you doing here Tibbles?’Tibbles stood there very angrily and said
‘Do you realise what you have done to these other penguins’?Do you know how they feel after you ate all there fish very selfishly?Do you think they can trust you anymore?
Ted lay there feeling very shameful.

‘Well I didn't know it would hurt there feelings and I didn't mean to take all the fish just a few!’
‘Well I'm very disappointed in you Ted’ Said Tibbles feeling very upset.All the penguins were still very mad at Ted so they said to him unless Ted pays us back all the fish we worked for the penguins will forgive him.So from that day forward all the penguins and Tibbles watched Ted recover all the other fishes that he scoffed down. THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!