The Spy Dogs And The Mud Monster

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Once there was a Lab, it was no ordinary lab, it was a "Spy Dogs Lab". The Spy Dogs were a team. One day they took their car to the swamp to spy. When they got there they saw something strange. The mud from the swamp was bobbing up, in a strange way. It looked like, and it was a Mud Monster. It stepped out of the mud and started to take over the forest.

The Spy Dogs got in their car. Their car was transformed into an aeroplane. The Spy Dogs flew and caught the Mud Monster, just before it could knock down the biggest tree of all and before it fell into the river, that lead out into the ocean. They took him to prison. Then they went home.

In the night the Mud Monster tried to escape, with his strong claws and arms, he broke down the jail and escaped. Just before he could make it out to destroy the forest, it awoke one of the spy dogs, Whiskers-the youngest member of the team, found him. He called the others spy dogs. They came down and surrounded the monster and locked him up again.

This time they put him in a heavier and bigger cage and filled it with mud so he didn't want to leave again.

It was morning again and the Spy Dogs went to check if the monster was there, and there he was, in the cage playing with mud, just like mud monsters do.

the end.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!