Kidnapped

Chapter 1 Hall Kingdom
In the tower, Victor lay down in prison. He will not be alive for long. He will get chopped-up by a guard. Over in the dungeon, Princess Purple lay down on the ceiling, on a piece of wood.
Chapter 2 Arrows, Arrows Everywhere
At night, something went BUMP.
“What was that?” said Princess Purple. Something was wrong.
Luckily, everyone over Island Hall Kingdom could sound alerts. So she sent the alert to Victor, who sent it to the King, who sent it to the Queen. Then everyone sounded alerts. But everyone still got attacked by skeletons with arrows. Soon, the kingdom was covered in arrows.
Chapter 3 Fish Attack
For Princess Purple and Victor, the skeletons had bombs on the arrows and they blew up the castle.
“AAArrrggghhh” said Victor.
“Whooaaa” said Princess Purple.
The two of them raced under water. One of the skeletons shot arrows at the water, trying to get them. Suddenly, a fish caught them… they were kidnapped!
Chapter 4 Victor’s Life by Comic
“Where are we?” asked Princess Purple.
“I don’t know” said Victor “but it was a fish. And not just any fish, it was a kidnapper fish.” And he was right, Victor found out it was a kidnapper fish.
“Oh, I am not in my own life” sighed Victor. Then he began to sing this song:
Oh my life as a pointy man is now gone
So now I am kidnapped and just a piece of paper.
And he turned into one.
“Victor!” said Princess Purple “Nooooo! Now I am just a kidnapped princess” she sighed.
Chapter 5 The Last Ship
Suddenly, the piece of paper disappeared into the distance. And then came a letter that read:
Dear Princess Purple,
I am now looking at the killer-watch and the last ship has caught all the Hall Kingdom people.
Your husband, Victor. XXXX
Chapter 6 The Friendly Skeleton
Suddenly, the kidnapper fish saw two Conga people and decided maybe he could kidnap them. Unfortunately, when he was about to kidnap them, Princess Purple got out and the kidnapper fish swam on. Soon Princess Purple arrived at Conga Island.
Chapter 7 Victor Comes Alive
“Welcome to Conga Island” said a Conga person. “Our names are Celmore, Steve, Highship and Gofo. And you will know the skeleton one…” The skeleton took off its head and Princess Purple realised that the skeleton was… Victor!
Chapter 8 The Last Chapter
Well, that’s the end of Book 1, “Kidnapped.” But if you’re confused about the end of Chapter 7, there is actually more to come in Book 2 “All Dead.”
Bye for now!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!