Happy, Puppy!

There was once a stray pup, unnamed. He was four weeks old, poor thing. His mother had to abandon him, for a good cause. His mother still lives on, of course.

He was a caramel and white spotted Corgi. His innocently sparkly eyes would make an infant giggle. Anyways, he got shoo'd away by some shopkeepers and hair salon runners. Someone gave the dog some dog food they had bought, ensuring he wouldn't starve.

The dog sat near the man, in a warm leaf pile. His head stuck out of it. The dog eventually fell asleep.

He woke up, in the back of a van. It felt bumpy to him, like he was moving backwards. He heard men's voices. This worried the helpless dog. He buried his head in his paws, pleading himself out of the unknown area. Caused by drowsiness, the dog again fell asleep.

Shortly after, one of the tall men woke up the young corgi, gently placing his hands around the pup, lifting it off of the ground. The dog struggled a little bit, out of fear, but the man only stroked it's back, letting it know he was friendly. The dog started to trust the man.

The pup got a glimpse of the scenery before being pulled inside, where he got vaccinated and bathed. Then when he was dried off, he got taught to play. A week after that, someone adopted him.

Jet, the caramel and white spotted corgi sat in the lap of a weeping girl. Jet didn't understand these emotions, but he knew he felt them. He dozed off in her lap after a long day of traveling on plane.

Jet was introduced to some people who were delighted to see him healthy and well. He even played with one of the people, and fell asleep under the desk of the girl's bed. Jet was happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!