I Didnt Mean To Kill Her

I didn’t mean to kill her!!!
My best friend came over to my house. While there she helped herself to an apple. The apple she grabbed ended up being poisoned. I turned to get us a drink from the fridge and as I was speaking to her, she went silent. She was gone. “OMG my best friend is gone” I said. I kept saying to myself ‘this makes me a killer. I’m the one that has killed her. How is this even possible?’. I had to do something with her body, I couldn’t just tell everyone that she grabbed an apple that was full of poison and I had no idea about it. How on earth would people believe that?

I put her in the car and want to the lake. I made sure no one was following me or hanging around. I filled the bag up with rocks and made sure it wouldn’t float. I chucked her in the lake. I started crying, I kept asking myself ‘why is life so hard?

My family died in a car accident 3 years ago. I always think about them. They were all I had no one but my best friend by my side. I was filling up with tears I blasted out with watery eyes. I had a little sleep when I woke up their my best friend was just looking at me I didn’t know what to do I looked again but it was just my jacket and a hat her mother came over and asked if jess was here I couldn’t tell her what happened so I lied I said no sorry jess went too QLD she won’t be back for a week then jess’s mum looked at me really series she said ok .As she was walking out the door it seemed like she knew I was lying I was getting very stressed out because I didn’t know what to do. Lying to Jess’s mum that I grew up with that treated me like I was her own was not the same. I had to tell her the truth. That next morning, I rang her up and asked if she was doing anything she said no so I asked if I could come around and she said ok that is fine so I walked around to her house and I told her that I never told her the truth she said ok well what’s the truth I said jess she said what about jess I said jess came around to my house to get that 50$ I had owned her. She got an apple that was full of poison what I didn’t know about I was going to get a drink then she wouldn’t say anything so I came and seen what was wrong and she was gone jess’s mum was crying she rang the polices I told her I never done it but the police came anyways & locked me up. I didn’t mean to kill her.!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!