Neutron

"Hi, my name is Neutron, "squawked myself. My head was wobbly although I have a weird hairstyle. It felt like someone was touching me, then poking and slapping. I heard a weird paper sound scrunched over the triangle shaped corner. He was shaping the paper into a ninja star and suddenly "bang, bang and bang!!!"The ninja star hit me right in the eye. I screamed and ran out of the disgusting classroom and started feeling something weird in my pants. It was a massive bug. Also suddenly everyone was feeling something weird in their
bag. "Hey, you don't have one bug". The kid quickly ran away out of the dusty front door. I ran with him. He closed the door on me and locked the door. I saw him. He evolved into something i have never seen before. It was a human eating ninja scorpion. I had to go the back way since he blocked the way. The next day EVERYONE had a bug. So I had to use my running skills.
To try to stop him I have to try to manoeuvre the person into his place. The Construction Man screeched, "Hey Neutron use your awesome powers to kill 'em." I thinked about it and i guess it is very useful but I don't know how to defeat The Ninja Scorpion.
I head up to the school for some useful clues. On the way to school, something seemed peculiar. It was that the people who Ninja Scorpion was. "Hey hey hey, guys chill out and watch them die dudes," sighed Ninja Scorpion. I was freaking out and now I am doing a thing that no one has done. Nothing but sneak behind the ship and get into the ship.
The time I get in it feels like I am on a gel cloud and feels like there people are coming from the front of the ship and are armed I dodge them trying to shoot me and then I go to the main entrance and the Ninja Scorpion sees me and says, "Hey, want some of me and come and get some of me." I fought him and I got him down to the ground and I see something on his chest and I think it is a button to control the world. I snatched it off him. He is dead. The world is saved.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!