G.O.O.D Or B.A.D

Why am I here thought Bob, surely even criminals deserve better than this. Bob was in an orphanage and it was awful. The walls could put him to sleep just by looking at them,he could hear the groans of all the children. He felt everyone else's pain as they were put up for sale every day. He could taste the awful food as it was shoved down his throat. You can smell the bin full of food that even the flies are disgusted by it. He slumped in his chair wondering why he ended up in such an awful place.Bob has blonde hair brown eyes and he could light up the room just by smiling which he couldn't do very often because he had an awful life.

One day as Bob said "another day of me being put up for sale. I wish I could just have a little bit of hope for once." But as the gates opened the first set of parents came in and picked Bob.
As he got "home" he realised that his new family were rich. Which was just a little bonus. "Do I have any brothers and sisters? "No, sorry Bob" He walked outside and the garden had a whole football pitch with nets on each side. He was surprised to see he even had his own garden. But there was a man trimming the roses, that looked quite scary. He had bleached blonde hair blue eyes, a disturbing scar on his right cheek and a dangerous look on his face.

Bob stumbled into the room and overheard his "parents" speaking about him. "We have to get rid of that kid!" Bob walked in and asked why they wanted to get rid of him. They told him about a prophecy where he is destined to destroy a company called G.O.O.D and he was on a side called B.A.D. He ran out of the room crying even though he didn't believe them.

As he got out of the front gate he saw a Ferrari parking up in the car park. A man with a long white beard and kind eyes came out with three of his only friends from orphanage. "Hi guys, do you work for this family?" "No, but you need to get out of here! I work for a company called G.O.O.D and you are destined to destroy B.A.D and your new "family picked you so they could kill you before you destroyed them. "I'll come with you." Bob said. He came with them and took off in the Ferrari. Gun shots came from behind him.

He walked into G.O.O.D headquarters and explained the plan. They got their guns and attacked. They put bombs in strategic places so they can't escape it once they got out the whole place was blown to pieces.

Bob is now the chief of G.O.O.D!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!