Tasha And Lilly Get Bullied

Tasha and Lily have been friends since they were three years old so basically for ever. They have grown up heaps since then they are now 15 years old so they have been friends for 12 years’ now. Today they started high school and they were in the same class they were so happy but they saw the meanest most terrible girl in year seven they got bullied by them all the way through primary school. Then she saw us and then she asked us what class we were in and guess what we were in the same class AGAIN!
So when the bell rang we run to class so we could get the front and centre seat. They were the class geeks of course. When Lizzy came in to the class room she pushes everyone out of the way and went to the back of the class room. Then our teacher came and she said that her name is miss issa. “WOW, that is a weird name” said Lizzy. Tasha and Lilly turn back and look at her she looked us with the death stare. The class we were in was maths Tasha is the best at maths and, Lilly is the best at English. They both have their own way of doing everything. Like Tasha can does everything neat and tide but Lilly does everything messy and not right because she does think about the predation she only cares about the grade that my sound self-centred but it is not.
So when the class was finish we got up went outside Lizzy decides to come up to us and try to manipulate us into doing whatever she want’s. she does every year and it doesn’t work. This time she tried getting us into doing her homework till year 12. I didn’t work we out smarted her like we do every year.
The end of recess bell rang and we run to our lockers because the people above as take forever. When we got there to our lockers Lizzy was blocking them. “how are you girls, here’s all my homework for the week” said Lizzy while giving them her homework. “we did not say yes to doing your homework till year 12 “we both said at the same time, we know each sooo well.
On our way to English class we were pushed shoved all around the place. When we got there it was right on the bell. Our English teachers name is miss boss; she is strikes teacher in year seven.
During English miss boss court Lilly and I talking we got an after school detention, see like I said strike. At the end of class Lizzy decides to make fun of the two geeks with an after school detention.
3-4 hours later
After our detention we went back to Tasha’s house and some hot coco and did our homework. Once we had finish we went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!