I Don't Like My Dinner

Brussel sprouts on a plate ready to eat!
I said to my mum sarcastically “Yay my favourite.”
My mum smiled, I sighed and rolled my eyes.
I looked at my sister and put my finger in front of my mouth and pulled a disgusting face and noise.
“Hey, that's my favourite!” my sister stood up on the seat and put her arms on her hips but turned them outwards.
“Your fault.” I told her.
She looked angry and stared at me while I was eating slowly,
“Eat it!” she whispered “eat it!”
“Mum, I’m not hungry” I told my mum.
“Just eat one more, then you can leave.” she answered.
I picked up a brussel sprout, slowly I lifted it up to my mouth about to put it in then…
“I HATE IT!” I screamed.
I stood up and took my plate with me and gave it to my sister, she smirked “Thank you!”
“Mum can I have dessert?” I asked
She answered with a big fat NO!, but she told me that I can have some carrots then she told me fried carrots
“NO THANK YOU!” I replied

The next day at dinner, it was going my way,
“Mum did you get Sandwich Way?” I asked
“Yep, you bet!” she answered
My eyes sparkled with joy!
At dinner time my sister was looking sad Mum asked her if something happened at school, but no it's about me and the food she HATES my favorite thing Sandwich Way, Mum told her that she can have dessert early. I'm like “What, I asked last night and you said no that's unfair?”

“So what” my sister smirked sarcastically “I had a better reason” she laughed
At least it's my favorite food and I get to enjoy it without her now yessssssss!
My eyes sparkled and I ate my sisters hehehe, Thank You!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!