The Day Of The Dinosaurs

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Ever wondered what really happened to the dinosaurs, how they lived and what did they do. Well I can tell you they did not just eat leaves, they did not just kill and sleep and they did not die because of a meteor from space but because of a chicken with one leg.
A long time ago the dinosaurs ruled the world. They had five star hotels, fun fairs and movies. They were a sophisticated race. Every week a peddler would come to see them and sell them the newest state of the art technology. One day a new peddler came to town. This peddler was a nice plump one legged chicken driving around in a Ferrari with flame throwers.
He unusually was bringing things called pens and paper which basically did the same thing as a cell phone however the phone let you play angry birds. So the dinosaurs sent him away. The chicken was as angry as the angriest angry bird. So he devised a clever plan to wipe the dinosaurs of the face of the Earth forever once he sold stuff to the humans.
The next day the dinosaurs were having Wi-Fi problems. Every phone was down. The chicken came back to the town and tried to sell the pens and paper. The dinosaurs bought all of his supply. Then they wondered how to use them. “Where’s the on switch?” one said.
“This is too advanced” said another. So they gave back all the pens, all the paper and got their money back. Now the chicken was even angrier. He had exploded the Wi-Fi for nothing. Now he was sure to get revenge.
The dinosaurs re-built the Wi-Fi tower in five minutes. Then they went off to play crossy road. All of a sudden the volcano erupted on the twenty four seven big screen. Every child was screaming their heads off as lava slowly covered the volcano. That gave the chicken an idea.
He gave out fliers to everyone through the mail (whatever that is) but the fliers got burnt by the virtual reality goggles. So he posted it on Facebook. It read “Hello there dinosaurs I (one legged chicken) have decided to open my 3-D screen and I will be showing the volcano on it. Come to today in the town.” Every dinosaur wanted to see the 3-D movie.
That afternoon every dinosaur was there. Big ones, small ones, some were finishing a hotel on minecraft. The chicken said to them “Hello the movie will start now”. The volcano erupted every one gasped it was so real. In fact it was real so it would kill the dinosaurs and their technology so the humans who actually like the chickens stuff would learn to build that sort of stuff. The dinosaurs burnt to a crisp with all their stuff with them. The chicken cheered with success as meteor fell from space and squashed the chicken and that is how the dinosaurs really died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!