Jack & Magner - The Top Scientists

Once upon a time there lived a scientist named Jack. He was very clever that he can participate in the science competition.One day Jack turned on the news, and saw a scientist named Magner made a future machine for the science competition and somebody robbed it.Luckily Jack`s cousin made a tracker for Jack`s robot hand for the science competition.One night the same robber who robbed Magner's future machine, robbed jack`s robot hand.He was so clever that he knew about the tracker and he kept the tracker at Jack`s home,but Jack was very clever he kept a tracker inside the robot's hand.Then they caught the robber and Jack won the science competition and Jack was the top scientist.When he went back to his home he was very sad because Magner`s future machine was robbed,but he had idea that can help Magner get back his future machine.

The idea was to make a future machine and go to the time when magner`s future machine was stolen and catch the robber.Jack and Magner became friends and they started a science school and they planned to stop any robbery.As time passed by,they grew older and there was a new student to the science school and his name was Arnold.He was very naughty and he will never pass in tests.

One day Jack had a heart attack and then Jack went to the hospital and the doctor asked do you know your pulse but Jack don`t know his pulse and the doctor said that you need an operation to fix this problem and you need a specialist,his name is Arnold.On seeing Arnold Jack was shocked.It was Arnold from his school and he got the operation done.He was so proud about Arnold.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!