Q1 Burning Building

Q1:Burning building Gold Coast
One day the building Q1 was balancing in the sky, with people in the indoor and outdoor swimming pool, in the spa at the arcade room and at the bar.
Suddenly a massive firestorm hit Gold Coast!!!!!A fire lightning hit the centre of Q1!!!!
Everyone was told to evacuate the building so they did as they were told and everyone managed to evacuate except two men. They lived in the centre of Q1. while they were playing play station the fire lightning bolted through the window and hit the wall that the sofa was leaning against and the wall fell on them!!!!
A helicopter appeared next to the building. the pilot said “get in!!”the two men pushed the wall off of them the piolot said again”get in”so they quickily ran to the helicopter and jumped into the helicopter just in time!! A second later the building collapsed onto the beach.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!