Never Ending

“Finish your breakfast Georgie, we all have a long day ahead of us.” Mum said calmly. “What are we doing today and who is we?” I mumbled. “We are going to the water park, remember?” “The whole family is coming.” “Oh yeah now I remember.” But before I could say anything else mum walked off.

After a while I started to think about what possibly could go wrong at this random water park, in the middle of nowhere. Eventually I had finished my smoothie by shoving it down my throat.

“Georgie, we are going to the waterpark” Eadie said excitedly.

“Everybody we need to get a wriggle on” mum shouted.

‘Is everybody ready?” dad yelled. Everybody was ready to hit the road. Eventually we all squished into the car from all of the clutter and luggage. After a while we drove out. Finally we got to the water park.

“Lets go!” Heidi said.

“I’m going on the big water slide” I say. So I ran off to the biggest one in my sight. “200…201…202… finally I reached the top there are 202 steps.” I sit down nervously. But before I change my mind the lifeguard pushes me down the dark and gloomy slide. Then I regret it. It seems like this water slide is never ending. I was right it is not ending. “Ahhhhh” I screamed. Then all of a sudden it took a sharp corner. Before very long I blacked out.

Next thing I knew I was washed up on the shore with a tail but not just any old tail I was a mermaid! “Aaaaahhhhhh.” This time I screamed even louder. I wad shivering like never before. “wzit now that I have a tail I can swim like never before! So I set off into the ocean to find other creatures like me to find home. “Hi…” I say to this jelly fish. “Do you know how to find home as in human home? “No I don’t, I’m sorry.” So I waddled away.

“Hey nemo, umm…never mind”
Then out of the blue I woke up and found myself in the air! At the waterpark! Mum and dad are cheering and the whole crowd was cheering as well! “Ouch” I fall into the pool belly wacked. Someone tells me I just made the world record for 2017! For the first surviving person to survive.

I got a metal for it. Still having visions of the ocean.

Then I go to bed and there is a jellyfish in my bed! “Ahhhhhhhhh”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!