I Looked Under My Bed And Couldn’t Believe My Eyes

I was sitting at home in my bedroom with nothing to do. The longer I spent in my room I felt like something was missing. So, I took a good look around my room to see if something was missing. Then I noticed that my blue sparkly diamond was missing and I couldn’t find it anywhere. I looked in my container and shelves and I still couldn’t find the diamond. So, I went and looked in my brother’s room but his room is basically blue so I thought ‘Good luck to me’.
I looked and I looked but I still couldn’t find it so I went downstairs. First I looked in the kitchen, games room, and dining room and I still couldn’t find it. So I decided that I would think about the last time I saw it or I just lost it.
I then went and looked in the spare room. I looked in the cupboard. It wasn’t there so I slowly walked back to my room. I thought the only place I didn’t look was under my bed.
As soon as I got back to my room, I looked under my bed and I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had found the diamond. I was so excited. And I truly couldn’t believe my eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!