Tanks Are Back

SMASH!!! CRASH!!!

"Yes!" yells Noah he has builded a tank but the problem is that he has no way to get to the battlefield without getting shot down. Meanwhile his boss is stressed out because they are running out of men on the battlefield, “Get up here yells the boss” (; Keys) Noah rushed up the hall way and up the stairs and is tacking by surprise when he sees his friend tag on the table.

"It’s a dark, gloomy, horrible place out there," says Keys, "however we need more men on the field if we are going to win the war."

“...but...!”

"No buts, it’s your duty to protect this country."

So Noah was sent off to the wasteland where bodies were lying dead on the ground and all Noah could think about was his mate and he new invention. People who were in the same bunker as Noah were talking about that they needed something big that will blow through the wall that the Nazis were holding down any enemy that they saw. Then Noah stopped and thought for moment, well if I get a radio I could call bass and tell them to copy the tank and bring them while we distract the heavy guns. I got it Noah yells so he explained what he thought about and luckily one of the men in his group had a radio and then contacted bass keys responded and said ok.

After a while of watching and firing bullet at the wall to distract the wall the tanks landed, two by two we headed to the wall and fired… Australia is happy to announce that World War 1 has ended with our victory and it’s all thanks to Noah with his engineering skills. All the news reports come and one of them ask me “What is this machine called,” and I reply “A-TANK!!!”

As I return home I’m welcomed by my dogs Bazie and Tiger, which I think is awesome Woof.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!