Dark Angel

I once met a girl who was never there, she sit, she laugh with her crazy stare, with hair as long and as black as night, I wish, I wish as I cry, oh why, oh why will she not leave me alone, had I done something to provoke her as I hear her moan, just sitting and sitting, watching and watching, not losing sight of me, never talks, only laughs she never smiles, never leaves me alone, never ever seems to move, yet followed me everywhere no matter the place, sitting and laughing, I can always see her, no happiness, and with no love in her heart just despair, oh why, oh why will she not leave me alone. In constant fear I live my life simply, freely with an open mind. One day I wake from a restless sleep searching for a distant stare, only to find no one there, I search and search for the little girl not there, all over my house but nothing but emptiness. Even though how crazy she seems I've come to rely on her, someone I can share my craziness with, someone to talk too, and believe it or not I loved her. Really never did I not want her there, she kept me company, kept me "sane" and as odd as it may seem, she was sort of like my "dark" guardian angel. Now even with her not always there she comes, she goes, she stays, she leaves, always there in time of need, to lend a hand, a girl with hair as long and dark as the night sky would be with me till I die, I will love and cherish the little girl with the crazy eyes, my little dark angel, my guide through life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!