Wanted 4 Life

One foggy night two professional gangsters named James and Michael snuck unseen into the Bank of America in Los Angeles. Whenever they saw a CC TV camera they shot it with their silenced pistol. While grabbing more than one million dollars James tripped the alarm. They quickly stuffed all the money into their big sack. James and Michael sprinted to their dark black van and accelerated off towards their underground secret base at the Hollywood sign.

As they drove up the steep hill towards their base a helicopter started shooting at the back door of the van. They were trying to break the door so all the money would poar out! James quickly pushed the accelerator to full speed. When they arrived at the Hollywood sign their friends Franklin and Mark opened the gate to the base while shooting at the wheels of cop cars to make the cars spin out of control. They got in their base just in time before the police shot open the back door of the van. They unloaded about 4 million dollars and shared it around.

The next morning, they could hear police helicopters shooting at their base. They all wanted to go shopping and spend their money. So they dressed up as normal civilians and sent out a programmed robot in their black van to lure the cops into the mountains. When there was not a police car in sight they drove down to the mall in their shiny red convertible Mazda.

When they got to the shopping centre a policeman walked past them with a suspicious look on his face like he recognized them. Then he started chasing then with a pistol and shot James in the leg! James survived but he couldn’t walk. In a couple of minutes, they were surrounded by police. James, Michael, Franklin, and Mark surrendered and they were taken to the California state prison.

To be continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!