Bad Work

Bad work

“Would you look at these math exam results they’re horrible darling”, yelled Dad.
“Let me see’ honey… F-, E-, F- and another F- why Walter why?” cried mum as a tear went down her face.

“Sorry Mum and Dad, I swear I’ll do better next time”, I begged. Sorry isn’t an answer and as your punishment I am going to throw all your useless comics and your dumb posters away. NOW! GO! STUDY!” yelled dad.

“Who would ever know I would be stuck in my room studying all day”, I thought. As I worked and worked, I started to doze off and crawled to my bed and slowly dozed off ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz!

“BEEP! BEEP! Hurry up and get in the car Walter”, Yelled mum. VRRRM! VRRRM! RING! RING! The bell had rung and I was late again.
“YOU’RE LATE AGAIN WALTER!” Yelled my science teacher Mrs Bull the rudest teacher in school!
“We have a test coming up. This test will decide if you will graduate high school or not”! She announced.
DING! DONG! “Dismissed” yelled Mrs Bull.
“OH NO I bet I’ll get an E- or F-“, I cried.
“Don’t worry dude you got this just keep studying” said my friend Jake.
It had been a week and I was non-stop studying and the test was TODAY! I ran to school as fast as a bullet and slammed the classroom door open.


“Okay class, here are the tests sheets.
Your time stats NOW! All you could hear were pencils tapping and the clock!” TICK! TOCK! TICK! TOCK! STOP! ” Yelled Mrs Bull.

So this was it! Time for me to open the envelope with my parent. ” OKAY! Let’s open the envelope”, said dad as he had the honour of opening it.
He folded the 2 edges of the envelope and………….. Our faces bloomed with happiness and joy IT! WAS AN A+ and we celebrated the night with never ending joy!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!