HAUNTED HOUSE

THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!!

Rebecca's family bought a house in which no one had lived in for 73 years.There were always myths being told about that house.She never believed them though.It seemed like a mansion to them because it has 12 bedrooms and a large basement.Rebecca was 10 years old and her brother was five.It didn't take long for things to start happening.Her mum would always get locked out if she left the house.When they went to the basement, they always had a feeling that they were being watched.

Dong,went the old grandmother clock. It was twelve at night and the lights were flickering and nobody was home except for Rebecca. Her phone kept turning on and off. She was getting calls but no one was speaking and she could hear sounds coming from the attic. She went in her room to get her torch. She opened her drawer when suddenly the door slammed close .She ran to the door to try and open it but it wouldn't open.

She went to see if she had any tool to help open the drawer. She had found a tool but then writing in the color red started appearing on the wall. It said Give me a life or I will kill you. She cried for help. No one but the man who lived next to her heard a thing. The man went to see if everything was fine. He thought there was something wrong, something very suspicious. He decided to call the police.

The police got to the house with in minutes. They were in full protective clothes.They were in a hurry. The police knocked on the door but no one opened the door. They had to brake the door with an axes to get in. They quickly split into groups of three. The young lady cried in fear of death. The police could hear Rebecca. They followed her cries to the room door.They couldn't break open the door. They tried to break it with an axes even that didn't work.

The police was panicking a lot now.They didn't know what to do.Rebecca was calming down when more writing appeared.It said if they come to get you they will die.At that very moment, she knew she was safe but someone else was in danger which made her more worried.She looked at her bed and her doll was missing. She looked around the room and she saw her doll with a red marker in it's hands. She thought that she might of put it there but then she realized that's not where she had left it.

The police came up with the idea to climb up and break the window to get inside. One by one they all climbed up. When they got inside they looked around to see where the girl was. They found her underneath her bed. They got her up and took her down to safety. While the last policeman was getting out, he felt something strangling his leg. He got pulled back and got stabbed by the door. Rebecca was safe and her family moved out to a safer place and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!