Superheroes

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Once upon a time there were, not one, not two, not three but four Superheroes that always saved the day! Their names were Sofia, Marina, Aniston and Isabella. One day the Superheroes went to school and argued all day! They couldn’t agree on anything and didn’t play nicely with each other. They didn’t stop until they got to their secret hideout.
The next day, they saw doubles of themselves! They were shocked! They didn’t know what to do. They went to school to talk to their teacher. The teacher was surprised! She had read about this problem in a story book, but she didn’t know it was real.
“I know what this problem is. When friends fight a lot, they become cursed by the Fake Friendship Heart. That makes you have doubles of yourself – the friendly one and the nasty one. You need to stop fighting or you will get a bigger curse. You need to stop fighting!” Said their teacher.
The next day they went to the library to see if they have any books about this problem.
They saw a book and Aniston and Sofia said, “This is about the curse we have! Now we know – there’s two hearts! One called the Friendship Heart and one called the Fake Friendship Heart.”
“We need to fix this, but how?” said Marina and Isabella.
“How can we?” Asked Sofia and Aniston.
“Let’s stop fighting, “said Marina and Sofia.
“Alright let’s do that then and see what happens,” said Aniston and Isabella.
“Let’s try playing a game nicely together,” they all said, “Let’s group hug!”
They all shouted “Yay!”
Then the library teacher said, “Shhh” and they said “Ok, sorry!”
The next day they tried playing nicely again. They worked together at school and shared their lunches. It was a happy day for the four friends.
“Has it worked?” said Isabella.
“Maybe, we don’t know.” Said Sofia.
“Alright, let’s see if our doubles are still where we left them!” they all said, “Let’s hurry!”
The girls hurried to that special spot. The doubles were gone!
The girls were worried, “Where are they?” they shouted!
“I don’t know.” Said Isabella.
“What if the curse is broken?!” they all said.
“How about we check the whole town to see if we can find them?” said Aniston.
“Alright let’s do that,” said Sofia.
They checked all over town that day. Then they went to this special place in town called the Crystal Empire. They found their doubles there.
“Why would they be here?” asked Marina.
They noticed the doubles were holding the Fake Friendship Heart. It was grey, black and rusty with tiny bit of red – where it used to be a nice friendship heart.
The four Superheroes gave each other a big hug and suddenly the Friendship Heart appeared!
The doubles went into the Fake Friendship Heart right before it broke into lots of tiny pieces!
The four friends shouted “Yes!!”
They never had a fight again!
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!