Facing The Green Creature



It was 10:00 at night, cold and icy. I saw a dark light flashing continuously ahead of me generating a flashback of Ballora and I dancing in the club, I liked Ballora, but she became a pest. Her blue, blunt ballet shoes reminded me of the delicious blueber… BANG! My heart jumped out of my chest. I was shocked, stunned and silenced. I turn my head around to see where the noise echoed from but I see a black figure, sprinting towards me at the speed of lightning, in a blink of an eye, the figure stared deeply into my eyes, it’s black eyes glowed luminously in the dark. The soothing wind blew the sweat off my forehead slickly and softly, brushing my hair gently. The figure grabs me with its arms, rough like sand-paper. I could hear the mechanic resonances resonating in my ear. My body was vibrating heavily uncomfortably in the figures arm. I believe it was the X93 Topple Robot, it probably thought I was trash as our world suffers from a mass amount of rubbish in sewerages, waterways and on land. There weren’t any people around except for rubbish wiggling like seals. I could see red, blue, green, yellow, purple shades of light blinking. The robot brings me to a dome-shaped construction.

The robot takes me into the dome-shaped building. I begin to feel dizzy and lose consciousness. I hit the sheets.

I get up again and regain consciousness and find myself strapped with laser straps onto a painful, irritating, smelly bed. I could scent the urine stained on the bed. The white room was endless, I couldn’t see the end of the room nor anything in the room. A green figure was hovering towards me spewing and trailing a slimy green liquid. I begin to panic and try escape, but each time I move my feet or hands, I get electrocuted by the laser straps. My wrists and ankles were burning in invisible fires. I lose all hope, and allow the disgusting green creature to perform its duties. A tiny robot shadowed the green creature to mop its slop from top to bottom. My heart jumped up and down, side to side ready to face it. I ugly looking avocado coloured creature inspected me. It pressed my body with force. I scream silently and panic, electrocuting myself furthermore. The monster didn’t twitch, but scanned my body with her gigantic budging single eye. The monster began to screech and squawk, as loud as a siren. My ears were bleeding!

The creature shined a black light on my stomach, my stomach was burning with a colourless flame. The monster disconnected the laser straps around my wrist and ankles. I drop onto the ground in pain, scared and angry. I examine my wrist, there were grey burn marks. Blood came spewing out of my body like a waterfall from my stomach. A puddle of blood was noticeable in the white room. I raise myself and walk but I drop, leaving my soul in the air left for the wind to carry me. I could see my bruised, battered, bashed body lying on the ground lifelessly. I gave in all nine yards, but couldn’t help myself anymore. My body lay down, and my soul ready to haunt and hunt the green creature.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!