Land Of Pencil Lead

On the day 27th June 2015 I was at home cleaning my attic and I noticed a door not connected to any walls. It was confusing to me so I stared at it, I just went over to it and opened the door. The door had shot me into this world. It was quite amazing but unfortunately I fell through the floor which was unforeseeably paper. I fell and fell and fell until I finally hit a floor. There was a pencil in the middle of the room on a stand and I was unable to walk.
I crawled over to the stand and I knocked the pencil off of by mistake and it rubbed out my legs. I grabbed the pencil and redrew legs as fast as I could and amazingly they became real legs so I decided to draw a ladder and I climb up it but then pirates attacked me. I got up quickly and drew a sword for myself to fight with.
I started to fight the pirates but they knocked my sword out of my hands. I then drew a portal gun and shot it at the second layer I fell off earlier. As soon as I teleported up I came across cyborgs which started to attack me.
I hid behind a stone block that I drew and drew a TDG (Technology Diffuser Gun) and defused the robots. I then drew a ladder to the next floor and then came across cowboys. I drew a horse to chase them off so I finally got out of that world.
I finally asked my mum "what's the time?" "1:57" she replied "what year?" I questioned "2701 you've been gone for a while son" she answered.
I drew a time machine and went back to 2015. The only thing after that I could ask for is what's for dinner.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!