People Verse Aliens

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Once upon a time there was a shiny silver spaceship and on it were some slimy aliens!

The alien monsters looked like an octopus with green skin, giant eyes and crazy blue hair.

One night they landed on Earth and tried to take over the planet while everyone was sleeping.

An army of soldiers came in jets and army tanks to take control of the monsters.

"Stop! This is our planet. You must go back home" said the leader of the soldiers.

But they didn't go home. "No we're not going back home, this will be our new home soon" said the slimy aliens.

Then the leader of the soldiers called for more soldiers. Now the monsters were outnumbered.

"You win this time. We will go. But we will be back with more of us!' said the aliens as they got back into their spaceship.

The soldiers worked out a plan and got ready for them to come back.

But they never returned but many years later the solders flew to the their planet and it was filled with junk!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!