I Love Dancing

Once upon time there was a girl and her name is Ebony and her mum’s name is Bec and Ebony loves dancing and her mum is trying to get a
another so Ebony's mum had to go to take Ebony to the consent and Bec just remembered that she had to go to work and then there were at the bus stop and she could not go to Ebony’s consent.
Bec said to Ebony I can not go to the consent I am late to go to her brand new job in town 1hour from the bus stop and ebony like so you are not coming to the consent.
Ebony said to her mum where’s the money that I will need and her mums like said In am so sorry you are not sorry because you say hat every time that I have a consent NO I DON’T said her mum we need money and I need money for you for school Ebony so not pool that on me ok said Ebony I have had enough of this why do you do this to me so let me just go to the consent and you do your stupid crappy job and she said that will be find and ebony just got on a bus and said see you after the consent.
After Ebony a dance consent they won the biggest trophy but Ebony was still mad at her mum because she ever comes to any consent.
Ebony got on the dance bus and she went home and the front door was opened and her mum was died and ebony grabbed her iPhone 7 and dilled 000 and they was a man standing right next to me and he said now you next and Ebony said if you can catch me and then she said NO then she made a plan in her mind and it was a great idea to kick him in the rude spot and he fell to the ground and the police said good job now were is your mum you are the girl from the dance consent ebony said yes I am.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!