Backyard Aliens

One dark night, flashing green and blue lights came falling from the dark sky. It was a small space ship and it crashed into the backyard, they were aliens. One was fat, one was skinny, the fat one was blue, the skinny one was green they both had one eye and no nose. They are the size of a pen and the ship is the size of a pencil case.
They went to earth to find a power core, which they find in the center of the earth. They had two shovels the size of a rubber, so they began to dig and dig for hours and hours. But all they dug up was a bottle cap. The hole was only 30 cm deep, so they spoke to each other and said let’s just get Digger, so they went to the ship and got the robots.
The aliens put the robots on the ground and pressed a big red button. All of a sudden robots jumped into the air and began to dig and dig for minutes, which felt like hours they dug up a big peace of gold the hole was MASSIVE.
Two hours later they had arrived at the power source. The robots collected so much power they could go back to the mother ship. But now they needed to go in the house to get the parts to fix the ship. There was a problem there’s a dog in the house, so we have to take the high road down the chimney of doom. In the chimney there are huge spiders and all sorts of bugs, but the aliens are brave. Even though they were the pen sized aliens, they still jumped down the chimney. It was a big huge massive fall they thought they would die, but just then the fat one grabbed the skinny one and skinny grabbed a big spider web to use it as a parachute. Once they got to the bottom, they opened the chimney door 4 hours later. They couldn’t find the parts, but just then they saw the parts they grabbed the parts and ran to the ship the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!