Oakbeach Dog Park

OakBeach Dog Park

After only a year in office, Governor Williams finds himself tempted by a corrupt organisation who wants him to sabotage The OakBeach dog park project in exchange for funding his entire floor in his building. The OakBeach dog park is home to more than just evergreen trees. It is a haven for Dogs, Birds and frogs, Governor Simon Williams was prepared to do this until he found some blood stained clothes in his bosses office, they looked like clothes that his former colleague wore, but he quit a couple weeks ago, he didn’t even come into the office to do so, he just left a note on his bosses office, he did’t know what to think, what was next a blood stained weapon? Or maybe some chloroform. His boss Billy Asher didn’t seem any different today, he also didn’t seem psychopathic in any way, shape or form. Simon no longer felt safe at his job but he kept doing what he was doing and kept pressing the buttons on his computer like he did every other day, he knew his life was boring but he knew he could change that if he just did the OakBeach project like he was asked but he still thought it was wrong while he changes his life he would also be changing the life off the wide range of animals that called OakBeach home. Simons boss is a very powerful man he has no clue how Mr. Asher got the equipment for the sabotage, “You see Mr. Asher wanted Simon to get a hold of a guy he knew that sells basically everything, from sharks to phone chargers, this guy has it all, and billy wanted some charges to blow about one hundred holes into the greenest grass in the whole of the city just to get back at his high school bully” So Simon went down to a shady guy who lived downtown named Pablo. Little did billy know that the charges weren’t going to be planted in the park. The next day was Adidas shorts appreciation project or A.S.A.P so Simon didn’t have to go to work, it just surpassed seven o’clock and it was getting dark, simon knew that his work was a good forty five minute drive so simon put the charges in a duffle bag, dressed up in the darkest things he had and started driving. By the time Simon got to his place of work it was already ten past eight, Simon decided that it was dark enough so Simon used the keypad and inputted 2712, the door opened and simon placed two charges on each side of the doorway and then went to the corners and placed two on each wall where the corners met, Simon did this to every corner on the bottom floor and then did the same to the top Billy called Simon to go to the park to make sure it was done properly so Simon went to the park, hid behind a tree and set off the bombs on the top floor as a distraction, as he did so Billy yelled “SIMON YOU TRATOR!!! I TRUSTED YOU!!!” “Well we know how this goes Simon has an epic battle with Billy, Simon wins yada, yada, yada, but when Simon approached an unconscious Billy he spotted fresh stitching going all the way around Billy’s face he was very curious as to why it was there so after a long five minutes of thinking Simon decided to rip of the stitches to see what was behind, Simon ripped off Billy’s face and Billy woke up in agony and Simon was so scared he ripped of the rest of Billy’s face and saw a familiar sight, it was his colleague that supposedly “quit” weeks ago…







By Deehjaye Bamford-Hartley

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!