Werewolf Friend!

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Werewolf friend!

“Here we are now about to be eaten by our best friend!”
“Hold on…shouldn’t you start from the beginning?…”
“Ok, I was born on a Monday, ten years ago…..”
“Not that beginning. The beginning of the drama!”
“Oh, ok. This all started a week ago when my best friend Alex asked me to have a sleepover at her house…”

-----------------------
I checked with my parents who said “Fine”. I texted Alex and told her I could come. She texted back and told me that my other best friend, Asher, was also coming which was fine with me because I love Asher. She is sooooo nice

A week passed and I began packing for the sleepover that night. I was very excited. When I arrived it was seven-thirty pm and I went straight up to Alex’s room and put my stuff in there. I said hello to the girls.

A few hours passed and so we got into our PJs. We all wore onesies. Mine was a leopard, Alex had a tiger and Asher a werewolf. It was nine o’clock at night.

We watched a movie called “Goosebumps” and soon it was eleven fifty at night. We were tired so we went up to Alex’s room where we had a big pillow fight and then Asher told us she had to show us something.

That something was that she was a WEREWOLF! Her voice went all deep and she told us that she was hungry and we were dinner! Terrified, we ran and ran but she was faster. She caught us and tore us apart. The last thing I heard was her evil laugh before I died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!