Reprogramers

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Once upon a time there was a boy named William. He was new in his neighbourhood. The next day William went to school. He had no friends. He was very clumsy. On the first day he slipped over a banana peel. Everyone laughed. But a boy named Donny didn’t think that it was funny at all. He tried to make friends with him but every time he tried, William walked away. The problem with William was that he was always so clumsy. The next day it was William’s birthday. He told everyone to look at him and he tied balloons to himself but he tied too many balloons and he started to float up. Everyone laughed except Donny. Donny thought that something was going on but he couldn't work it out. Donny knew that no one could ever be that clumsy so he tried to find out what was going on. The next day William brought his favourite teddy in. He kissed it and hugged it. He only brought it in because he had a furry friend coupon but everyone laughed. No one liked the furry friend coupon because everyone thought it was too babyish. The next day he wrote some Maths. His teacher told him to stand up and show everyone. Everyone laughed. William wrote 1+1=100. After school William cried and Donny asked him “What’s wrong”. William said “I have a bully. His name is Twitch. His Dad is a reprogramer and his Dad taught him to reprogram. He reprogramed me because he knew that I was very very smart. He knew that if he didn’t reprogram me then he wouldn’t be popular anymore.” Donny said “That's terrible. Let’s be friends.” “Ok” said William. The next day, Donny came in with his laptop. “I know how to fix this, follow me” said Donny. He typed in unprogram me. He did it. Twitch couldn't make him do what he wanted. He told everyone what Twitch did. Everyone believed him. Everyone cheered and William became very popular.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!