Kidnapped

“HELP HELP” screams Lilly as someone grabs her from behind and covers her mouth with a mask full of anesthetic which puts her to sleep. When she woke up she was in a dark, cold cell which only had one dangling dim light. As her eyes opened fully, she realised a man was watching her. She starts screaming until she realises that the cell is in a basement. She tries to escape but he slaps her across the face.
(One week later)
She wakes up with the noise of a person screaming “WAKE UP”. A man was standing there with an icepack and breakfast. She took both of the items, then she ate the meal which was a slice of toast, an apple and an icy cold glass of water, she put the icepack on her cheek which was still swollen from when she was hit in the face.
Lilly realises that the man had dropped his keys when he had left, she ran over to the cell door and grabbed them and then unlocked the door and escaped from the cell. As she got out she started running around the basement trying to find a way out, but both of the doors were locked.
As she is running she hears a man’s voice at the door, unlocking it, he enters the basement. The door slammed shut and locked once he was in the basement. As she took a closer look she realised it was her ex-boyfriend Richard that had come in, he was also holding a gun.
When he got to the cell he realises that Lilly is missing so he fired a shot. He starts walking around with his hand behind his back which is holding the black gun.
Lilly sneaks up behind him and grabs the gun out of his hand, before he had time to do anything. With quick thinking she shot him in the back twice and once in his left leg. She runs to the door and realised it was locked, so she started screaming and punching at the door.
As she is punching, kicking and screaming she realises a girl named Gemma opened the door (she read it on her work name badge). She ran out and gave her the biggest hug. “THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH” says Lilly as she hugged her tighter.
As they are talking about Gemma’s amazing American holiday. Richard comes out and tries to grab Lilly, but Gemma who turned out to be his fiancé, picked up the gun and shot him twice in the chest .
He was rushed to hospital but and unforntantly he passed away on the operating table.
(Three years later)
Lilly and Gemma ended up getting married at a lovely little farm in Western Australia. They also adopted twins, a boy and a girl. The boy’s name is Elliot and the girls name is Charlotte (1 month old). They will never ever forget the hell that Richard had put Lilly through.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!