TAM AND THE WONKY ADVENTURE

“Tam” yelled a voice from downstairs. I walked downstairs thinking what I had done.
“What did I do this time?” I asked.
“You got a letter” said Uncle Eathen.
“Who is it from?” I said excitedly.
“Some kid named Jordan” he said as two more letters flew down the chimney. I ran across the lounge and picked up the letters. I tore open the envelopes to find one from Danica and one from Esmeralda.
The letter from Danica read; Hi Tam. How are you going? Will you be coming to Patronus School of Witchcraft and Wizardry again? Your best friend Danica.
”Finally” screamed Tam, “It’s been 5 months!”
All aboard the Magic Cruise Ship. Tam skipped happily to her room, picked up her ink and started to write. The letter to Danica read; Hi Bestie. Of course I will be coming to Patronus. Who would want to be stuck here with my mean family?
At that very moment a bright rusty red car pulled up outside my window. It was my friend Esmeralda who was here to pick me up for the trip to Patronus. When we got to the docks we saw a man whose name was Levi.
He had a hairy chest. “Over here yelled a voice.”
“That must be Danica,” I said to Esmeralda quietly. We turned our heads to see Danica running like a maniac. When we got on the boat we all sat next to each other. Jordan, Danica and Azalea on one side, and Esmeralda and I sitting next to each other. When we arrived at Patronus everyone ran into the Big Hall screaming. We all sat down so that we could applaud the Grade 1 students. As soon as my bottom touched the seat the big brown rusty doors opened. The Turtles First Time.
“What do I do?” said a voice.
Professor Rylan picked up the turtle and said “The kids will put you on their head.” You will look into the past of the person and then you will call either Plandia, Marandia, SwaySway or Rumo.
“Thomas Dean.” Plandia “Don Watson” Marandia Gideon Ville” SwaySway. I applauded as hard as I could since He was the first one to be called for my house. Once everyone was sorted into their houses Flickety wanted to say a few words. “I would like to remind you that the Dark Forest is restricted so we don’t want anyone getting lost in there.
“I also have the pleasure of welcoming our new Defence against the Light Arts teacher, Professor Levi.” When Flickety finished talking he walked over to the Plandia table. When he got to the table he clicked his fingers and food magically appeared on the long table. He walked along and gave chips to Plandia, lollies to SwaySway, Chocolate to Marandia and Dog Poo to Rumo. I don’t know what my future will hold but I am really looking forward to my 2nd year at Patronus.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!