Talking Pets

I’ve always wanted a pet and I decided today I was going to get two pets!

I walked through the door of Pet Barn, I could I could hear dogs barking, cats rubbing against their cages but some were in their beds sleeping on fluffy cushions, the fish were blowing bubbles in their clear glass tanks filled with coral, the birds were chirping happily, but I saw the most adorable thing ever, it was a puppy and kitten snuggled up together the kitten had the most gorgeous patterned tortoise shell fur which matched his eyes and the puppy was a beagle, their names were Tiger the cat and Bella the beagle , I decided that they were perfect for me ! I took them to my car and drove away .Half way through the trip I heard someone whisper “Bella” and someone else replied “what” and I said quickly “who was that?” Then it went quiet, for the rest of the way home I thought about who or what said that.
When we did get home I realised that whatever said that said my dog’s name was it Tiger? “I will never know well maybe,” I said with a cheeky grin on my face.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!