Naruto And Goku V Vegeta And Natsu


Once upon a time there was four boys named Goku, Naruto, Vegeta and Natsu they were the protectors of their village but naruto and goku are slightly stronger than natsu and vegeta.

Vegeta and Natsu could not stand it they were tired of being second hand heroes. So then the next day vegeta and natsu challenged them to fight they accepted because they were making a fuss about it.


They had all arrived they were getting ready to fight when they heard the town crier scream madra is attacking ‘’ goku’’ yelled the fights off then he flew away and they followed they battled madra. Natsu and vegeta were badly wounded so they could not finish their battle the next day.

So they changed it to the following week Goku and naruto made sure that their were no more emergencies so they could get the fight over with but Natsu and Vegeta were hesitant about the fight with Madra last week if they got so hurt what would Goku and Naruto do to them.


They ran away they were gone for days then Goku and Naruto went looking for them as they were running Vegeta and Natsu ran into ran into madra they fought and barely escaped with their lives but they survived and defeated him. When they found them they were furious but when they saw madra they glad that they proved themselves.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!