DAN REVENGE ON TRAYAURUS

On the 1st of June 2036, Dan was testing a new project called the SWB, which stands for strategic War Bot; but Trayaurus didn’t like him because he was breaking the lab. He was getting so frustrated at having to replace his test tubes all the time so that night he tip-toed his way down the hall and into the lab where SWB was sleeping. He unplugged his charger and chucked it over the fence. *SPLASH* “oh no” said Trayaurus that “was loud”. *Clank* ,Dan had woken up but when he walked into the pitch black room no-one was there so he went back to bed. The next day Dan woke up to find SWB gone but instead a note “dear Dan I have unplugged SWB and I am off to the dump –from tray” “you wait Trayaurus, you wait until you get home”. When Trayaurus got home he found himself on a thin tightrope above boiling lava. Stepping swiftly and carefully he managed to make it onto level 2 where instead of his lab was a dance party with all of Dan’s friends. “Oh hey Trayaurus when did you get so mad” “GRRRR” “oh yeah and also revenge is sweet” then with a click of his fingers everything vanished and Trayaurus was all alone in space. Then he heard voices “stay here until you learn a lesson and show that by making a new SWB” 2 years later an army of SWBs was built and Trayaurus got to go back to his normal lab back in a normal life. *The moral of this story don’t touch things that aren’t yours or you’ll get bit back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!