Magic Mountain

On the way to school, Matt and Ron were on their bikes doing tricks. When Matt was doing back flips he saw something moving towards him. As it got closer, Matt nudged Ron and said "run". Ron looked up. He saw a big black thing was moving towards them. "Yeah" Ron said "let's go" but as they turned around the black thing speeded towards them. as it got closer Matt saw that it was a huge circle with 2 tattoos on it.
As they kept runing Ron tripped and was sucked into the circle like portal and disapeared. "No!" Matt said. He stopped running and jumped into the portal, the the portal exploded and disapeared.
when Ron woke up he saw a few wolfs talking Eglish. "Ah you are awake" said the bearded
wolf. "where am l?" said ron shocked. You are at the Wolf House said the beared wolf. At the same time as the wolf spoke, Matt just fell out of knowhere and fell on the ground. Matt was scratch and brused. Ron ran to him. "Wake up Matt" scream Ron. When Matt woke up, he started attacking the wolfs. The wolfs summoned a troll to attack Matt. Ron realised that the wolfs were evil. In a few seconds Matt had destroyed the troll.
"Ron" Matt said Urun l " "I'll catch up". Ron ran but the door was by blocked 6 orcs. Ron was tired of running. So he atacked orcs. the orcs were big but dumb so it was easy to attack them. By the time Ron escaped he was hit in the head unconscious. As Matt caught he was hit in the head unconscious.
Ron and matt woke up around a bonfire. "what's going on" Ron ask. but knowone answered. When Matt stood up he saw a portal on a mountain 10005 klomiters away that said "home".
An eagle steped out and said "luckliy you are alive". I thought you were dead"
"Who are you and how do we get home"
I am Endor the eagle of spirits. This is my home the Emerald Palace. If you want to go home you have to on a Adventure to Magic Mountain. there you can find you portal and go home.
Ron asked "how can we trust you". The eagle said that hes a good guy and that he would not harm anyone. "So lets get started shall we the eagle said"
Matt and Ron agreed. the Adventure had began.
A few hours later they were in the forrest walking until they herd a pack of wolfs coming the eagle Endor flew and grabed Ron and Matt up and disappeared into the sky. As they landed and the fog disapeared it apeared that they have landed on Magic Mountain.
Ron and Matt hoped off Endors Back and looked at all the portals Matt Ron asked which portal do we go in to. I don't know Matt said. aA they looked around, Endor found his family in a portal. Ron and Matt found theres. "Good bye Endor" Matt said "Goodbye Ron and Matt"

said Endor. Endor went first. Now Matt and ron decided to go home. They jumped in and soon they were back home.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!