Fairyland

Fairyland
By Holly Riley
Once upon a time there was a fairy and her name was Isabelle. She went on an adventure, on that adventure she saw a fire breathing dragon, it startled her. Isabelle fell to the ground in agony after hurting her foot.
Isabelle was in terrible pain, as she lay on the ground crying a prince came up to her and offered to help her. The prince placed his hands on her foot and using magical spells he instantly healed the pain in her foot.
The prince and the fairy got married, they lived happily together and built their own kingdom.
The fire breathing dragon that scared the princess became their friend and their protector. All of them built a fort together where they lived in peace. The prince and the fairy ruled their kingdom with love and kindness.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!