A New York Adventure

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Flying high was a private jet with my whole family on board. We were going to New York City for 1 whole year. ‘Bang, Whoosh!’ “Yeah! We’re here Mum and Dad,” said Ben.
“Ben and Ollie remember the rules...no running and no talking back, OK?” explained mum.
So the adventure of New York had started…
Downtown the family saw a truck that said Welcome to New York City. They arrived at their hotel which was so cool, it had a TV, PS4 and 4 single beds.
The next morning there was a snow blizzard, it was freezing, it felt like I was in ice but really I had just been hit with a snowball by my brother. “Ha, ha, ha!” said my brother.
It did hurt but mum said to Ollie “Don’t do it again.”
During the following year we went to the Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building, The Top of the Rock, and my mum’s favourite which was Chicago the Musical. My favourite was visiting the Museum of Natural History… It was awesome!!!
One year has now past and we are back on the plane. I wonder where the next adventure is going to be…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!