Dare Men

It was dark, stormy and in the middle of the night. A guy named Roger couldn’t fall asleep knowing that tomorrow was his 21st birthday. Roger lived in his own apartment. He wanted to play a game, so he picked up his phone, dialed his friends number and said: “Meet me in the fields in 5 minutes, lets play a game of dare. “OK!” His friends said.

Roger went to the fields, waiting for his friends. First, Richard shows up. Then Raymond comes. “Let’s make this interesting” Roger said, “Winner gets 50 bucks from every loser.” Raymond and Richard gasped. “Deal,” they replied.

When they were gonna get started with the first dare, a couple of other people showed up. Jeff, Joe and Jack. “How about we do teams, us, vs you lot of losers” Joe said. “Ok” Richard said really nervously. And they competed.

First, Jack dared Richard. “Go inside the haunted house over there and bring back a skeleton” Jack demanded. But Richard was too scared and ran off so he was eliminated. Then it was 3 vs 2.

Roger dared Jack next. “Ride your motorbike on the edge of a cliff.” Roger said. So Jack was riding on the edge of a cliff, but then Richard came running back and pushed Jack off. He wasn’t eliminated, but he was dead. “That’s cheating!” screamed Joe. So Richard said “Suck it up princess!” It was even, 2 vs 2.

“Go run around the fields without falling down” Joe dared, to Raymond. Raymond ran but tripped over so he was eliminated. So Roger dared Joe to “do a backflip on a tramp.” Joe was doing a big backflip but in that time, Raymond quickly pushed the tramp to the other side and Joe fell on the floor. He slowly lifted his eyelid but then he saw a foot coming his way. Then he was dead. “Ba-Bam!” Raymond shouted at Joe, not like Joe could hear him or anything.

It was now 1 vs 1. Roger vs Jeff. Jeff pushed Richard off the cliff! “How does that feel Jeff?” Jeff said. “Actually, Richard was a bit crazy, I didn’t really like him, he just really needed a friend” said Roger. So then Jeff got angry and kept stomping on Raymond's face until he died! “Oh, now you crossed the line!” Shouted Roger. They began fighting.

There was kicking and hitting and a huge crowd acting like 10 year olds saying: “Fight! Fight! Fight!” So Roger stopped and shouted at the crowd. “WE ARE FIGHTING!” Then they went back to fighting. Then, all of a sudden Jeff pushed Roger off the cliff! But Roger planned it out because he wanted Jeff to go home and die because of the prank he secretly put in his house. But unfortunately Roger didn’t think it through, because he also died.

Now I will tell you the prank Roger pulled, IT WAS MEGA! IT WAS AWESOME! It was… wait, my 500 words are up, bye bye.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!