The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time, in a far-away land, three little pigs were born. They were pigs that learnt things very quickly, so once a few years had past they met a crazy wolf and the wolf said
‘‘In thirty years I will be back to get you three little pigs,’’
‘‘Why,’’ said one of the pigs
‘‘Because umm well umm no more question!’’ screamed the wolf .
Thirty years later years later the three little pigs were moving out of their mother’s house, not remembering what the wolf had said to them .
When they got to the land that they were going to build their houses on they found that they forgot to buy their materials. So off to the shops they went. One of them only had one dollar in his wallet, the second only had fifteen dollars in his wallet, but the third one had saved all of his money so he had a million dollars. After finding out how much money they had they bought their materials and started to build their houses. The first pig made his house out of dirt, the second pig made his house out of bread and the third pig was the smartest pig of all, so he made his house out of metal.
Once they settled in the first pig had a nice bubble bath. The second pig read a book called ‘Mia’s Greatest Adventure. The third pig was knitting. once they did those things for a while the wolf jumped out of the bushes and said
‘‘Time for my lunch little piggies,’’ ‘‘what’s that noise, ’whispered the first pig. The wolf opened the door quietly and once the door was opened the wolf crept into the room. He found the pig and ate him whole.
After that the wolf crept into the third pig’s house and stepped into a pot of glue . The wolf quickly hopped out of the house then the third pig ran into the second pig’s house and came in for some tea. Before long the wolf barged in and drank their tea and then ate them whole.
They all lived not very happy in the wolf’s belly .
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!