My Family

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Hi, my name is Jasmine and I want to tell you about my family that loves me and I love them.
First, I want to talk to you about my Dad and I hope you like it.
My Dad
My Dad was in the army but then he stopped. I know what you’re thinking. Why did he stop? Don’t ask me why because I don’t know why.
Secondly, I want to talk to you about my Mum and here it is.
My Mum
My Mum is a cleaner. She is a very good cleaner. She does other people’s houses and I sometimes go with her. I can see that she does very hard work. Next, I want to talk to you about my loving dog.
My Dog Ruger
My dog’s name is Ruger. He was really playful and loving to me but one day my Mum told me that my Dad and one of my uncles had to put Ruger down. I was crying for almost a day. Last of all, I want to talk to you about me.
Me
Hi, my name is Jasmine and I love dogs! I go to gymnastics and I have heard that I am very good at it by many people. I hope you’ve been liking my story so far. Anyway, you might feel bad about my dog dying and I feel bad too but that doesn’t mean that I have to be weak about it. I can be brave and strong too.
I love my family and my family loves me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!