A Cow Says 'Woof'

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

"What does the cow say?" asked Jax.
"How would I know, maybe you should go to a farm?" said Corben.
"OK!" Jax said and he went straight to the farm to investigate.
"I'm back!" shouted Jax, "They said WOOF!"
"What?! That's Crazy Jax, maybe you should go back to the farm and listen harder?" Corben said.
Jax went back to the farm again and hurried back to tell Corben, "The cow says QUACK!"
Corben put his hands over his face and said, "Jaaaaaax, you are so silly. Go right back to the farm and try again!"
So Jax went to the farm again.
When he got back, he told Corben, "I have been to the farm again and I am sure that a cow says COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!"
Corben jumped up and down and said, "Jax, I think I need to go to the farm with you!"
Corben and Jax went to the farm and Corben asked him to point at a cow.
Jax pointed at a dog who said "WOOF!"
Corben shook his head.
Jax then pointed at a duck who said "QUACK!"
Corben shook his head.
Jax pointed at a rooster who said "COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!"
Corben shook his head and said, "Jax, that is enough! A cow doesn't say Woof, Quack or Cock-a-doodle-doo!! A cow says MOOOOOO!"
Jax and Corben put their fingers up on their heads like cows and 'MOOOOOOOED' the whole way home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!