The Boy Who Became King

An ordinary boy was set to work hard at the king's palace as a servant. The king passed away and very sadly the servant stepped out the door and a note was passed into his hand.
The servant became the king. In the beginning the servant was not kind because he began demanding people to work and he was very mean to them all the time.
He was a good king sometimes, but he was not always good. Some people say the new king was so terrible to his people because when he was a servant he was treated really bad. The people of the village decided they wanted to get rid of their new king.
They came up with a plan to protest and chased him out of the village. He found a house sitting in the middle of a forest and on the house was a sign that read "Free House". So the now ordinary boy went into the house and made it a home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!