Terrible Thomas

I’ve got a brother who will torture the land, he looks so quiet, but is like a screaming band.
He is cheeky and naughty yet can be so cute, but I wish there was a button where i could turn him to mute.
He’ll pull your hair, scratch and bite, but then he can also be a lovely sight.
Well that's when he is cute and kind, when he’s like that I really don’t mind.
Oh he is so cute and loving, but when he’s Terrible Thomas, he’ll be breaking or shoving!!!
When it’s time for bed he’ll put up a fight and then keep mummy awake, all through the night.
But that isn’t all that I have to tell you, it may be hard to believe but I promise its true.
His heart is strong and can love so much, with loving kisses and his gentle touch.
He toddles around all through day, in such the sweetest, cutest way.
When Daddy comes home and walks through the door,
Thomas squeals with delight, he’s excited for sure.
So the absolute truth is that he holds my heart in place, with his beautiful laugh and adorable face.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!