Halo 5 Campaign: Mission 1

Team Osiris fly past debris on their way down to the battle from the flying pelican above. Locke and Buck take out the ghosts while Vale invades a low flying phantom and kills the aliens inside. Then suddenly a phantom is crash landing nearly crushing everyone on the battlefield and then Tanaka spots a ravine "let's go down the ravine "yelled Tanaka. Over the battle sound and then team Osiris jump down and find more aliens below but the phantom suddenly falls on them and then you the player takes over. As you walk around the right corner there are soldiers forerunner enemies and crawlers from halo 4. After that you see a series of ledges here you learn the clamber press double A when you jump onto a ledge and clamber up. Then go through the ice arch and there are more soldiers and crawlers protecting a large door that's the checkpoint. Then through that door you learn how to destroy knight armor and make them vulnerable. Then you finish your mission kill jul'madama and you finish your mission.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!