Andy's Comedy Files

On Wednesday morning the teacher said "Attention" we have a new student in our class,what is your name,"Andy" I said,what is your surname,Jackson I said.I was so nervous.My feet felt like bricks.it was lunch time and I sat on my own.No one wanted me to be on their table.suddenly a group of boys said "hey Andy come sit with us,we got a seat for you", I stood up but suddenly "née naw" it was the siren.Uh oh my lunch went up and splated on my head.I took the plate off my head and ran into the toilets.But there was just girls,I looked at the sign and it was the girls toilets!I was so embarrassed that I went into the girls toilets!Suddenly they screamed so loud that the food went off my head.I ran so much that I landed into the pool daaaaaaaa!,but the water wasn't that deep it was quite shallow,I closed my eyes and I walked off SPLASH! I went into the deep part but then the water was going down.Suddenly I saw the principal and the group of girls that were in the toilets one girl said"him the new kid went into the girls toilets"and the principal said "Three hours detention".When I came back home I ate lasagne.After the lasagne we were going to the park with my family,my dad,my older sister(by three years),my mum,my little brother and my granddad.When we got there,I ran to the ice cream truck and I wanted to have the limited edition golden ice cream but my sister was catching up but I got there first. I gave my money to the ice cream man.The ice cream man gave me the ice cream."Yay " my sister popped up and said "Can I have the limited edition golden ice cream.""Sorry "said the ice cream man,"I sold out but I do have one more ice cream that my mom made." " Give me,give me,give me."said my sister."Ok." said the ice cream man.A broccoli ice cream. What! but he was already gone.Noooooooooooo!She ate a tiny bit phoooooooooooo!She spit it out.I couldn't keep the giggles in.I put the ice cream into my mouth but it came out.Hahahaha.My sister was so mad that she threw her ice cream into the bin and walked back home.The next day I went to school and everybody was looking at me and then I saw a big crane and some builders wearing an orange tshirt with silver stripes and black pants and boots and a orange building hat Suddenly I saw the principal all puffy,red and sweaty.He shouted at me "You need to help us... they are gonna destroy the school if you don't help us." " What do I do ."
You need to do three obstacle courses.Number one ,you need to throw the frisbee and hit the robot dragon." said the principal ."Ok,here I go ." It went up and up and disappeared.Uh ho now the school is going to get destroyed but then a circular object came near the robot dragon.It was the frisbee.It came down and hit the robot dragon.Number two ,you need to dive with an oxygen mask and retrieve a pearl." said the principal.I jumped into the water Splash! I went down and down until I saw a white shiny circular object.It was the pearl.I grabbed it and went back to the surface." Number three ,you need to go into that maze." said the principal.I ran so fast and went right,left and right,left and right and left until I saw a finish line and ra to the finish line but suddenly I saw everyone cheering,saying my name "Andy,Andy,Andy." This year was the best year ever.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!