The Lost Princess

Once there was a Princess named Alice. She lived in a castle near a little girl’s cottage. The Princess was very poor and didn’t have much money. When the little girl met Alice, Alice said “I’m very poor and I don’t have much money!” The little girl grew some foods in her garden. They became friends and the little girl shared her foods with Alice for a very long time.
One day a Prince came and saw the Princess. The Prince went over to her and said. “There is a shop that had free food and drinks.”
“Cool where is it?” Alice asked.
“It’s on Mukmountain, I’m leaving first thing in the morning!” said the Prince.
“Ok!” said Alice.
“I’ll come too because I’m very poor.”
They have their dinner and go to bed. The next morning they have breakfast pack and leave. They walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and run and run and run and run. Until they find a shop and have a drink. Then they start walking again, but not after long the Princess gets lost and the prince goes looking and finds her looking at the flowers. They’re lost so they keep walking and end up on the wrong side of Mukmountain.
They walk to the other side and the view is fabulous. They walk down the mountain a bit more and they see the shop. The shop has lots of foods and loads of people there too. They taste lots of different foods and drinks. They find a nice place to sleep. The next morning they go back to the castle and have breakfast.
After that they get dressed and go for a walk. The find a pond that is in the forest. There are frogs and leaves all around it, it reminds them of the cold mountain and what a big adventure they had.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!