The Stormy Night

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

One night the Easter bunnies were about to deliver all of the Easter eggs but…
There was a storm outside, so the bunny ran to the boss bunny and said “It’s thundering outside!”
“Oh no!” said boss bunny.
“How are we going to deliver the Easter eggs? Said Easter bunny that is bad! Do you know what we should do now?”
“Yes I do, let’s go get our red rain jackets,” said boss bunny.
“That’s a good idea. Let’s go!”
The boss bunny helped the other Easter bunnies with red rain jackets and they all lined up with their big egg baskets to get them filled with lots of chocolate eggs. Finally the Easter bunnies were ready to set off to deliver the Easter eggs to every house in the world. As they left the headquarters the boss bunny warned them not to be seen by anybody and if you do get seen remain calm and pretend you are an ordinary bunny. The Easter bunnies hid them in the best places they could finds so all the children could enjoy the Easter egg hunt. One girl named Bella got up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and started to look outside to see if she had any eggs waiting for her so the Easter bunny quickly jumped behind a bush before he got spotted. Bella saw the Easter bunny’s tail sticking up above the bush, she was in shock. Bella snuck outside very quietly and crept up on the Easter bunny and grabbed its tail and pulled it from the bush.
“It’s the Easter bunny, it’s the Easter bunny!!!” Shouted Bella.
Bella’s mum and dad came down the stairs and were shocked too, the Easter bunny was right in front of their eyes. He had tiny little feet, small hands and a pink shiny nose with a red rain coat. The bunny did not want to be seen so he reached into his red raincoat pocket and grabbed a handful of magic invisible dust and through it in the air so no one could see him. Now that he was invisible he was able to go around the house and leave the Easter eggs for everybody to find in the morning. Once he had completed this task he quickly moved on to the next house in the street to drop off more eggs for the children to find. Once he had delivered all of their eggs that he returned to the Easter eggs factory to fill it once more and went back to delivering them.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!